Coronavirus Book with Confidence 2021
A self-drive narrowboat holiday is the perfect getaway during these unusual times. Your boat provides a self-contained floating holiday home, allowing you to spend quality times with your friends and family whilst discovering Britain’s beautiful Inland Waterways.
That is why we are offering a free Coronavirus Book with Confidence, which automatically applies to all 2021 holidays.
If your holiday can’t go ahead due to COVID-19 / Government restrictions, we’ll be in touch to offer you the following options;
- Transfer to another date in 2021 or 2022 (If the price of your new holiday is more than 10% higher than the original one you will need to pay the difference at the time of booking)
- If you do not know your dates, we can issue a full credit note to use in 2021 or 2022
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund (If Government advice prohibits you from taking your holiday).
If you are travelling from overseas / areas outside of the UK:
If travel restrictions are put in place by your Government or the UK Government (such as quarantine periods etc.) and you are unable to travel either from your country or you are unable to enter the UK, then we will offer you the opportunity to transfer your booking to a different date in 2021 or 2022 with no amendment charge, or we will arrange a full refund.
Terms and Conditions
- This guarantee applies to the SARS-CoV-2 / Covid19 strain of Coronavirus.
- All other terms and conditions are unchanged.
- We strongly recommend that you take out Anglo Welsh Cancellation Protection Sccheme or another travel insurance for all other risks.
- If the price of your new holiday is more than 10% higher than the original one you will need to pay the difference at the time of booking.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee applies to holidays due take place from January 1st 2021 to December 31st 2021.
- Refunds can take up to 28 days to process.